Slather this DIY at home facial mask onto your face and they’ll be calling you Mud, but the benefits are so worth it! MY NAME IS MUD pulls out heavy metals, toxins, removes blackheads, and gives you a deep cleanse and healthy glow. This product is a key essential component to the Skin Spirituality course.
☾ SACRED PRACTICE Mix equal two teaspoons of powder with tablespoon of water, apple cider vinegar, or liquid choice. If need more liquid, add to get consistency you desire. Apply all over cleansed face and allow to dry. Rinse off and admire your glow!
• Bentonite clay excellent binder for removing toxins and impurities
• Kelp powder detoxify and rejuvenates skin, tightens pores
• Lemon Balm controls oil and improves skin tone
• Baking Soda rids excess sebum, unclogs pores and is a lightening agent
• MSM powder normalizes the production of collagen and gives lose skin a boost
FREE OF PARABENS, SULFATES, PHTHALATES, PHOSPHATES, AND FORMALDEHYDE. NEVER TESTED ON ANIMALS.
♡ Made with love in Sunny San Diego. Please reuse or recycle container(s). Use safety precautions.
⏃ The information on this website is presented for educational purposes only. It is not intended as a substitute for the diagnosis, treatment, or advice of a qualified, licensed medical professional. The facts presented are offered as information only, not medical advice, and in no way should anyone infer that we are practicing medicine.