READY TO SHIP
Toxins, toxins, toxins. They are unfortunately just part of living on this place we call Earth. How great it would be if they weren’t here and everything we breathed, put on our body, and consumed was healthy as can be.
Ah, we can wish. But truth is we're all toxic! Not to worry, the NASTY GAL ritual kit is designed to loosen up those toxins and get our body to start flushing them out!
☾ SACRED PRACTICE
Detoxification should be a part of all spiritual warriors monthly self-care practice. Detoxification doesn't just take into consideration what we food and drink we feed our bodies, but also our internal dialogue and self talk. Becoming more mindful is a sacred practice and requires your attention. The benefits of a detox is greater mental clarity, creativity, vitality, and clearer skin.
Dry brush, Stripped Down, Fire Ball, Naked in the Forest, Celestial Lariat, yellow candle, matches. (All kits come with a spiritual ceremony to perform.)
• Dry Brush - If you don’t already have a dry brush routine now is the time to start! Brushed on dry skin in upward motions always leading towards the heart stimulating the lymph system (our bodies filter) to move toxins right on out
• Stripped Down - In house formulated herbal formula to start your detoxing in a gentle, non-invasive, yet powerful way. Herbs like red clover, nettle leaf, goldenrod and much more target the lymph system, kidney, liver, spleen, to get our immune system ready and functioning at optimal levels
• Fire Ball - Food grade oregano oil used internally to help detox and build immunity
• Naked in the Forest - A roller all natural parfum made with essential oils to help you feel grounded to the earth and enlightened when detoxifying your body
• Celestial Lariat - Made in house our beautiful lariat silver necklace to make you feel sexy, when inside were getting out the nasty
FREE OF PARABENS, SULFATES, PHTHALATES, PHOSPHATES, AND FORMALDEHYDE. NEVER TESTED ON ANIMALS.
♡ Made with love in Sunny San Diego. Please reuse or recycle container.
⏃ The information on this website is presented for educational purposes only. It is not intended as a substitute for the diagnosis, treatment, or advice of a qualified, licensed medical professional. The facts presented are offered as information only, not medical advice, and in no way should anyone infer that we are practicing medicine.